Singapore's urban landscape continues to evolve with proposed plans for a high-rise housing development in Media Circle, one-north business park. This initiative by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) reflects a growing demand for housing in the one-north area, aiming to enhance its status as a vibrant mixed-use business park. Here's a closer look at this exciting development:
Media Circle Transformation: The proposed development is located in Media Circle, nestled between one-north Avenue and Media Circle. It aims to transition this area from a business park into a high-density residential development while retaining commercial units on the first storey.
Increased Plot Ratio: Under the proposed amendment, the plot's ratio may increase from 3.5 to 4.2, allowing for more efficient land use and potentially accommodating approximately 300 new homes.
Diverse Housing Offerings: This development could encompass both public and private housing, catering to a wide range of residents, including HDB upgraders, professionals working in one-north, and those involved in the healthcare and biomedical sectors.
Potential Amenities: While the area currently lacks extensive public transport options, the addition of malls and community areas could enhance its appeal.
Why Invest in one-north:
- High rental demand due to limited housing sites in the one-north area.
- Proximity to job opportunities in the healthcare, biomedical, and technology sectors.
- Attractiveness to both local and foreign tenants.
This proposed development reflects Singapore's commitment to creating integrated urban spaces that cater to diverse needs. As the project evolves, it's crucial to stay updated on its progress. If you're interested in exploring investment opportunities in one-north or any other area in Singapore, don't hesitate to reach out to us for the latest updates and expert guidance.
Invest in Singapore's dynamic real estate landscape and be a part of its exciting transformation!
Other Keyhighlights from increasing residential units
- Proposed shift of land use in Media Circle and one-north Ave from business park to residential.
- Intensification of land use in five other designated residential sites.
- Planned increase in gross plot ratio from 3.5 to 4.2 for land parcels along Bayshore Road and Margaret Drive.
- Proposed rezoning of a land parcel in Tengah Gardens Ave to residential with commercial use and a gross plot ratio of 3.0.
Call to Action: For personalized advice and to stay updated on this development, contact us today! Your ideal property investment in Singapore awaits.